Our Travel Bucket List

Does anyone else have trouble narrowing down all the places you want to travel? The world has so many amazing places to offer but life only allows for so much traveling when you work an eight to five desk job.

Lately, I've found that I have too many places I want to see and go and not enough time to do it all. As Belle says "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere" and I'm determined to accomplish that. I was fortunate enough to knock some of these places off during College and for that, I will always be thankful. Honestly, I think that is where my true desire to travel started. Obviously seeing the world was something I always that would be nice...but then I went to Ireland and Panama. It was after these two trips that I knew I had to see as much of the world as possible.




                                                                          Ireland!!





Panama!!



Seriously you guys, if you EVER have the opportunity to travel to these places TAKE IT! Without hesitation. Just go. Every penny and vacation day used will be worth it. The cultures and landscapes (even though completely different) are to die for. So where did these places inspire me to go?

International Bucket List:
  1. Africa
  2. Austria
  3. Germany 
  4. Switzerland
  5. Iceland
  6. Norway
  7. France (Disneyland Paris)
  8. Greece (Checking this one off the list in AUGUST!)
  9. Italy 
  10. Fiji
  11. Australia 
  12. New Zealand 
  13. Canada
  14. Japan
  15. Thailand 
  16. Holland 
  17. Turkey
  18. Nepal
  19. St. Kitts
  20. Tonga

Ok, so this list is a living list. I feel like we add to it on a daily basis but it's a place to start! If any of you follow The Bucket List Family (which I recommend you do, they are such a cute family! Not to mention inspirational!) then you know where we get most of our travel inspiration from. Now on to our bucket list for the United States (this will include the experiences too).

United States Bucket List:
(This list will be slightly confusing and contain A LOT of Disney Items🙈)
  1. Alaska
  2. See all of the National Parks (I majored in Environmental Studies during College so this one is near and dear to my heart)
  3. Run a Disney Half Marathon 
  4. Go to the International Food and Wine Festival
  5. Go to the International Flower and Garden Festival
  6. Go to the International Festival of the Arts 
  7. Stay at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
  8. Visit Disneyland during Christmas
  9. Drink Around the World at Epcot 
  10. See Every Show at the Parks
  11. Chicago 
  12. New York (Broadway shows!)
  13. Hawaii
  14. Washington DC
  15. Niagara Falls
  16. Las Vegas 


As I mentioned above, this is a living list. The National Parks are going to be the most lofty task to handle (and cover visiting most of the states) but I'm determined to get it done. 

If any of you have any suggestions on places we should add, please let us know!! We'd love to add places, hear about your experiences, and take in any travel tips you may have!



Until our next destination, we'll be reminiscing on our other trips!  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Going to Disneyland!