We're Going to Disneyland!






Hiya Everybody!

Although we went to Disney World at Christmas, My husband and I just booked a trip to Disneyland!! Cue the celebration!!!! I was able to work out my hours for work so that I could get a whole Friday off! Ideally, we would like to stay a few days longer but we are working with what we have.


We've visited Disneyland together once before but I think we are well overdo for another trip and things for this trip ended up shaking out just PERFECTLY. We recently gained enough points with our Southwest Credit Card to be able to get two flights to California. As for budgeting (This was big for us since we are paying for a trip to Greece), we are trying to cut costs where possible. As much as I would like to stay at really any of the Disneyland Hotels, we chose to stay at one of the good partner hotels. This helped us cut majorly on costs.

It is going to be a fast and furious two days and I'm determined to get as much in as possible!

Flashback to our 2014 trip to Disneyland



So what is on our MUST do list?


  • Peter Pan's Flight
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Storybook Land Canal Boats (We didn't get to do this during our last trip)
  • Mad Tea Party
  • Lunch at French Market
  • Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
  • Matterhorn 
  • Small World
  • Haunted Mansion 
  • Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! (Tower of Terror is one of my all-time favorite rides so I'm excited to see how it looks with its new theme!)
  • Radiator Spring Racers 
  • Soarin' Around the World

There are obviously other items on our list but these are what we want to absolute do no matter what! It seems that for some reason that I always have such a pristine memory when it comes to Disney World and all the ins and outs of every single trip. Though I remember our first (and only) trip to Disneyland, there are some details that are a haze to me. Thus, I am determined to remember every single detail from this next trip.



We are open to any tips or tricks any frequent Disneyland visitors may have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog